Monday, 2 August 2010

welcome

Hello!  Welcome to Flemyng Design Photography's new blog which will chart the development of my photography pursuits!  If you haven't already done so, please visit flemyngdesign.co.uk to see what's about.

Thanks to the lovely Snapdragon Jane's blog post about my pheasant's eye narcissus print I had a little flurry of orders over the weekend, which extremely welcome - so thanks Jane!

Here are some of the cards I have just sent out:


And a view of the backs...


Hopefully the recipients will like them!

I have just put in an order for 8x8 prints from the printing company, so from Wednesday everything will be in stock and available to send out the next working day.



New images have been posted on the site today, mainly photographs I took on a trip to Norfolk last month, others around my home county of Nottinghamshire.  A couple just to whet your appetite...

Eryngium with Bee

Poppy head

I hope those of you who follow my main blog will come and join me here too.  I plan to post new photos, tutorials and other interesting stuff, so watch this space...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images and a very pretty layout. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a very fast delivery! The photos are beautiful and the quality of the cards is really good! Not that I expected anything wrong but I was quite impressed :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely cards Katie. They really are beautiful - not usre I am going to be able to give them to anyone! I really hope you go from strength to strength.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete